Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Law inforcement are they excluded from following the same laws that you and I are required to abide by!

How many times have you been driving down the freeway and had a COP go screaming past you and you are going 5 miles over the speed limit. You know damn well they are going well over the limit in fact you know their speed in into the "GIVE THEM A TICKET ZONE". Or have you been at the grocery store on your way out. And what, there they are again a COP parking his COP car going into the grocery store in jeans and tee shirt. HUMMMMM........ there goes another couple of my hard earned dollars going into that gas tank paying for that COP go do his personal grocery shopping. Or they have the wife and kids with them probably getting goodies to go on a little drive, OH and of course again at the expense of you and me.

So I would like someone to tell me who the f&!# these cops think they are taking a free ride on my pocket book and breaking the laws by speeding? And if they are doing that I can just imagine what else they are doing that I and you do not see?

No comments:

Post a Comment